Life Group Questions - Sunday, Jan 22nd
1. Look through Genesis 3 together. Specifically Genesis 3:14-15, 21-23
2. How would you define brokenness? Where do you see brokenness in the world?
3. What stands out to you about the story in Genesis 3? What do you notice about Adam and Eve? What about God?
4. Share a time you didn't take responsibility for your own actions, what happened? Why do we hesitate to take responsibility for our actions and wrongdoings?
5. Where do you see God's mercy at work in this story? How has God provided for us even when we have totally blown it or messed up?
1. Saturday, Feb. 4th from 6:00PM-8:00PM - Dinner with Joe Brumfield. Joe will be speaking at the lectureship starting Sunday, Feb. 5th. He is a church planter who has a lot of valuable experience to share about church growth and evangelism. All from Regency are invited to a dinner with Joe where he will also give a short lesson. Sign up in the lobby.
2. Sunday, Feb. 5th-8th - Spiritual Enrichment Series. Joe Brumfield will speak Sunday and Monday nights. Rick Whittle will speak Tuesday night (Feb 7th) and Eric Gray will speak Wednesday night (Feb 8th).